she: am missing you
me: well i miss you too...please dont frown
she: Your happy am missing you are you not?
me: of course i am:)and i know your happy i miss you too
she: yup, i am:)
is this love?
are these expectations?
can we grow to be truly happy when the other person says that he doesnt miss us?
can we go beyond these mere emotions to something higher?
can we 'accept' instead of 'expect'?
4 comments:
i don't know but i tend not to miss people. i am not sure if it is because i don't love them enough. like my parents - i wud tend to think i love em a lot - not just because they are my parents, but because they are good people.
i realize though that they miss me. but i keep wondering if i shud necessarily miss them the same way, or if they would take offense if i don't miss them the way they miss me.
yet, i don't miss them a lot of times. its probably because i tend to take them for granted. but in my case, it is also because i tend to keep getting busy doing things, and remaining in the present.
i sincerely believe expectations will exist, but i also do feel that there is a possibility of transcending them - after all, if there is nothing 'higher' to aspire for, i would tend to feel pretty useless. accepting is not easy, but i think it is worth aspiring for. these are my personal beliefs,.
dharma:)
i miss people a lot n like you said i am just trying to transnd that phase or get rid of that bonding
I confess to being an expecter. I am yet to know how it feels to give unconditional love. Perhaps when I become a parent I will :)
Can we accept instead of expect? Thats definitely a talent I would love to have.
Post a Comment