“The world does not let me do what I want to do. It tells me not to be impulsive, it tells me to analyse, it tells me to make rationale decisions, it tells me to think and look before I leap, it tells me I need money to be able to afford to give up on what I am doing” she cried in angst.
With immense patience that can only come with dealing very young children, he replied “is it the world or the other ‘you’ that you are waging this battle with?”
“Maybe! Yes, there is definitely this other me that questions my decisions but one cannot deny that the world does play a role in this….in this…conspiracy!” she exclaimed.
“Then I think it is time to resolve your internal conflict first before you war with the world!” he said calmly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“It totally depends on what battles you fight for girl! But be ready to sacrifice the smaller battles for the bigger one.”
No comments:
Post a Comment