Drops of rain, rushing down from the sky
Oh away from those shocking cold drops don’t run shy
Feel the sting, feel the freshness and smile
Look at the rivulets they make for a mile
The fragrance of freshly dug earth drenched with rain
A whiff of it and disappears all the strain
Look, look! As the thirsty earth refreshes
Rabbits scuttle to bathe from the bushes
What a lovely sight the rain makes
When coming down not to destroy but for creation sake
A steaming mug of tea
And in hand a lovely book to read
A greater bliss can I ever want?
The immense peace at any other moment feel I cant
For an experience to get drenched is what I’ve sought
But a position near the window is all I ve got
So let me now stop and go watch
The rain play with the earth a hop-scotch
1 comment:
You've given writing a break ? Prabha
Post a Comment