“Why are you smiling?”, I asked him. I was unable to stop smiling myself because that is the effect he has on me every time he smiles. Many a times I ve wanted to know what was going on in his mind. Him being a closed person I rarely got a straight answer to my questions. It was mostly ‘nothing’. So when he actually showed some inclination to reply to this question, I turned to face him fully, my eyes filled with expectation.
“tell me no, why are you smiling?”, asked him again and he smiled even more and replied in a soft voice “am wondering how I fell for you. Yes, I definitely did fall for you.” He stopped at that and looked ahead at the road.
He knew nothing of what I felt at hearing those words from him, am sure. He also doesn’t know that I am just waiting for those rare smiling moments he surprises me with, waiting to ask him why he is smiling.
3 comments:
Awww.... so cute....and touching. :) Prabha
:)
:)
Post a Comment